Whats up Friday, folks! It has been an extended week full of the conflict between conservative politics and actuality. The Republican conflict on youngsters continues as Texas and Florida (and each place a GOP operative desires to make some cash) struggle in opposition to science and colleges and the opinions of nearly all of People within the identify of … one thing. It could’t be “freedom,” for the reason that solely folks the GOP is keen to sacrifice for “freedom” appear to be youngsters and the folks WHO deal with youngsters.
Listed below are a few of the issues you’ll have missed at present:
- Texas Lt. Gov. says Black people, Dems responsible for massive spike in state’s COVID-19 cases
- DeSantis picked Education Board to withhold state funds from two school districts with mask mandates
- He and his wife got COVID-19. She died last week. This week, he went maskless to anti-vaxx rally
- Most Americans are damn tired of ‘individual liberties’ extremists making them sick
- A ‘constitutional’ sheriff’s fiefdom: COVID amok, guns aplenty, and hunting cougars with hounds
- If Newsom is recalled, his replacement could be right-wing host who was mentor to Stephen Miller